Element Security Solutions Inc’s security services are customized to meet each client’s individual needs.
Our officers are trained to provide client support in a variety of ways and are available for permanent or temporary coverage. Our services can include:
- Vehicle Patrols
- Foot Patrols
- Emergency Response
- Executive protection
- Site Patrols or random patrol patterns
- Parking Lot checks
- Lock checks
- Interior and/or Exterior checks
- Standby services for water leaks, power outages, special coverages, etc.
- Promoting a safe living and workplace environment
- Retail and loss prevention
- Safety and fire watch
- Background Investigation
- Security Training
- Private Training
- K-9 Patrol/Search
ESSI is committed to quality service and professional excellence. We make this the basis of our Security Services. ESSI utilizes only the finest Security Officers, selected according to our high expectations. Additionally, ESSI conducts regular “in-house” training to ensure our officers are trained to the highest standard. We go “above and beyond” to provide the highest quality of service, the best training, and the finest officers for an unsurpassed service experience.
Accountability is important to ESSI. To provide the best security, officers must always be on the move. They must also be able to provide documentation and provide quality service. ESSI considers accountability and documentation crucial elements in providing you with the best service possible.
Clients can expect:
- Detailed written instructions in post order.
- Written reports and activity logs when situations are as expected.
- Incident reports when protocol checkpoints are out of the ordinary.
- Daily activity logs for documentation and invoice backups.
In developing a Client’s security plan and to meet their needs, we’ve designed and developed several different uniform styles including:
- Traditional – For high visibility security programs that demand a high level of security presence to help deter crime.
- Executive – For environments that require Security Officers to welcome, as well as protect, and to heighten any visitor-friendly security program.
- Business Casual – For environments requiring a more casual corporate appearance, allowing you to maintain a respectful security program in climates or environments that require high-activity patrols.